Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural
Kadaitcha Man[_2_] Kadaitcha Man[_2_] is offline

pearl > Thou gosling. Thou pedlar's excrement. Ye
pleaded:

> On Jun 6, 2:01 am, "Kadaitcha Man" > wrote:
> ..
>> Cooked meat

> "T<BITCHSLAP>

Was it something important?

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Official Member:
Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
Usenet Ruiner Lits
Top Assholes on the Net Lits
Most hated usenetizens of all time Lits
AUK psychos and felons Lits
#2 Cog in the Usenet Hate Machine Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in

Jij bent een afgetakelde aangeklede anuscoureur.