Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural
Rudy Canoza[_1_] Rudy Canoza[_1_] is offline

Rupert wrote:
> On Jun 6, 2:41 pm, "Dutch" > wrote:
>> "Rupert" > wrote
>>
>>> I doubt very much that you are making a good faith attempt at serious
>>> debate. If you are, then poor you.

>> That about sums you up Rupert. For all your posturing about being serious
>> about moral philosophy and bragging that you're into real serious debate,
>> the threads you get heavliy involved with are always the lowest common
>> demoninator mudslinging contests.

> Agreed, but I hardly think that's my fault.

It is entirely your fault, rupie. Just as you
voluntarily, actively, knowingly and repeatedly
participate in processes that cause animals to die, so
do you choose to participate in mudslinging, with all
the same attributes attaching to your choice.

>> Rudy uses logic and embellishes it with
>> direct insults, you use pseudo-intellectual jibber-jabber and condescension
>> as your ad hominem weapons of choice. Bottom line, it's all the same gutter.

> Rudy provides flawed arguments,

No.

> I provide him with reasoned responses.

No, absolutely not. You regurgitate "ar" dogma, that's
all.