Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural
Kadaitcha Man[_2_] Kadaitcha Man[_2_] is offline

Rupert > Thou clay-brained flax-wench. Thou
dishonest flatterer. Ye pussyfooted:
> On Jun 6, 10:40 am, "Kadaitcha Man" > wrote:
>> Rupert > Thou great-siz'd coward. Thou
>> blasted, tottering prince of cats. Ye yipped:

>>> Irrelevant. What I said is still correct.

>>> There's really nothing for us to argue about anyway.

>> Then why did you bring it up? That is at least the second time you've
>> brought up an idea, proceeded to elucidate upon it then dismiss it as
>> irrelevant when the path it took didn't go the way you wanted it.
>> You did it when you traipsed off merrily down the garden path of
>> Darwinian and Lamarckian evolution.
>>

> What is irrelevant is your contention that discrimination is part of
> the human condition. That does not bear on the remark to which you
> were replying.

Not so. Your statement, "Discrimination requires some sort of
justification", is an all-encompassing statement.

> You contended that there is nothing to justify about the fact that we
> would be more willing to kill animals to save ourselves than to kill
> humans to save ourselves.

And now, for the at least the third time, you commence arguing against an
idea that you, your very self, created.

I challenge you to show where I ever conveyed the notion that you just
constructed.

> I don't agree with this<BITCHSLAP>

Then why make it up?

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Official Member:
Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
Usenet Ruiner Lits
Top Assholes on the Net Lits
Most hated usenetizens of all time Lits
AUK psychos and felons Lits
#2 Cog in the Usenet Hate Machine Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in

Jij bent nu echt een russische verkankerde cycloon.