Posted to talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural
nemo nemo is offline

Default Are you a goo?

Eccles: Nope. Iyyyyyy'm not a goo - I'm a Goon!

Bluebottule: Eyuu are not thee onlee one, Eccules. I am one too!

Eccles: Well I was one B4 you was so that makes me one two, and you, three
four!! So dere! Hohoho!

Neddie: What, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what,
what, what, what, what, what, what, what??!! What about the rest of us, you
pair of spotty-faced Herberts?

Omnes: Yerr. Flippin cheek!

Eccles: Oooh. We're spotty-faced Herberts . . . Did you know that Bottule??

Bottule: Well it's better than bein a little tea-stained, crumpet-ridden
idiot! I'm a little tea-stained, crumpet-ridden idiot! I'm a little
tea-stained, crumpet-ridden idiot! I'm a little tea-stained, crumpet-ridden
id . . .

Grams: BANG!!!!

Got eem!

Wal: If this is all completely meaningless to you, dear listener, please
look here . . . .

http://www.thegoonshow.net/

and here . .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Goon_Show

Amongst my 13,412 plus of downloaded audio tracks collected over 10 years,
<gloat> I have fyeeuw Noah than 148 Goon Shows and a few more on some old
CDs that I thought were kaput, but it turned out that by leaving them in the
drive and waiting, no matter how much it rattled and complained, they were
still readable. (Good tip that.)

Neddie: Eccles! What are you doing here?

Eccles: Everybody's gotta be somewhere!

And when I was forced to tolerate the utter agony of kidney stones for a
time, I used to put the Goon Show on while pacing up and down to distract
myself from the pain.

I don't think there can possibly be a better accolade or lemonade as to the
effriccasee of a comedy show than that!

One *last* pun - and no - it's not cobblers!:

There was a girl who went into hospital to have her kidney stones blasted to
bits with ultrasound once but on the way to the theatre she fell and broke
her leg as well when the lithotripter up!

Nemo.
Ohhhh! It's really like being in heaven, to retire in 2007!!