Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural
Kadaitcha Man[_2_] Kadaitcha Man[_2_] is offline

Rupert > Thou rebel's whore. Vile fiend and
shameless courtesan. Ye vituperated:
> On Jun 5, 9:39 pm, "Kadaitcha Man" > wrote:
>> Rupert > Thou inhuman wretch. Thou
>> bondsman. Ye
>> insinuated:

>>> Well, I know a few vegans, and I've also read a few philosophical
>>> works that offer justification for following a vegan or near-vegan
>>> diet, and my experience bears out the remarks I made.

>> If I say I have experience with evil Grey aliens and their painful
>> anal
>> probes, would you believe that Grey aliens exist?
>>
>> The question stands, unaddressed. What evidence can you offer to
>> support the
>> idea that there exist a group of people labelled "moderate vegans"?
>>

> I know a lot about veganism and the animal protection movement. I know
> that what I said is correct. You find my testimony as implausible as a
> story about Grey aliens, well, fine. Seems like a pretty irrational
> reaction to me, but there you go.

I know a lot about Grey aliens and their anal probes. I know that what I
said is correct. You find my testimony as implausible as a story about
moderate vegans, well, fine. Seems like a pretty irrational reaction to me,
but there you go.

lalalalaaaa... lalalalaaaaa la lala laaaaa...

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Official Member:
Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
Usenet Ruiner Lits
Top Assholes on the Net Lits
Most hated usenetizens of all time Lits
AUK psychos and felons Lits
#2 Cog in the Usenet Hate Machine Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in

Nu vind ik je een vreselijke rubberen anussap-verzuring.