Posted to talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural
dh@. dh@. is offline

On Thu, 31 May 2007 19:04:00 GMT, "Dutch" > wrote:

><dh@.> wrote
>> On Thu, 31 May 2007 07:18:27 GMT, "Dutch" > wrote:

>[..]

>>>I do, but you don't, dummy. You had never heard the adjective elegant used
>>>to describe an argument before, now you're befuddled. Here's a clue, it is
>>>commonly used when referring to mathematical arguments that are very
>>>succinct and pure in their application of logic, clear and irrefutable.

>> Then Dean used the wrong term, that's all.

>Nonsense, Dean used the word, we have to assume it was what he meant to say
>unless he says otherwise.

No we don't, especially since it doesn't even apply to the Goobal situation.

.. . .
>what makes us all Goos.

What makes a VERY FEW of you goos, is your lipstick all over the Goober's
ass. People who don't kiss up to Goo are NOT gooboys like you. DUH! It's
another one of those things that even you--as challenged as you are--should
be able to comprehend.