Posted to talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural
Dutch Dutch is offline

"Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On May 31, 11:50 am, "Dutch" > wrote:
>> <dh@.> wrote in messagenews:kq2u53hktgjepn7dq0sr3edheqhk2esgs5@4ax .com...

>> > If you think you have any clue about any of this Goo,
>> > then attempt to explain any sort of meaning you're able
>> > to comprehend and appreciate regarding livestock who
>> > do exist. Don't even refer to your imaginary nonexistent
>> > "entities" Goobs, just try to tell us about the real ones.

>> Livestock who exist only need us to pay attention to their welfare. What
>> benefit do you imagine your "appreciation" gives them? I'll tell you,
>> Zero.

> Exactly right. That was a great comment you made about the welfare in
> their lives, rather than "their lives", that merits any consideration.
>
> ****wit is still trying to get people to think the livestock "ought"
> to exist, for moral reasons, and he just can't do it. He has wasted
> eight years of his life - but no big loss, because his time is
> worthless - trying to get people on board with him, and so far no one
> has. No one ever will.
>

>> It's your misguided, blundering way to deal with the accusations of ARAs
>> who
>> say that it's cruel to raise livestock.

> Yep. ****wit is too stupid to realize it, but he is essentially
> acknowledging that "aras" are right. He is so ****ing stupid...

He arrogantly believes that he has discovered a clever way to turn their own
argument back on them. He thinks that it's inconsistent to wish for the
liberation of animals when that liberation would result in the elimination
of the very species of animals you are liberating. He can't understand that
it simply doesn't matter if livestock species exist or not, apart from their
utility, nobody cares. You're right, by imparting this false importance to
their existence he is unwittingly supporting the AR position. I emphasize
*unwittingly* because that characterizes him to a tee. He needs to get a
clue in order to be a half-wit.