Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Cinnamon Roll minus the bread

johnniemccoy@ > wrote:

: "Cougar" > wrote in message
: ...
: >I read somewhere about the make shift cinnamon roll...it's really good.
: > Vanilla yogurt (I use carb and sugar control or similar) and mix a little
: > splenda and cinnamon in there, and taste like a cinnamon roll and does not
: > spike my BG because there is no bread.
: > Kris
: >
: >
: I just tried it with Dannon Light & Fit Carb & Sugar Control yogert..... I
: kept dumping cinnamon in there and nothing happened....lol. I think my
: cinnamon it too old. It's been up there on the shelf for about 14
: years.....haha.

: John

Smell it. It it doesn't smell strong, throw it out and buy some new.

Also a nice treat take a Wasa or Ryevita, spread it with cottage cheese(or
I guess yogurt) and sprinkle with cinnamon and sweetener. Lovely snack or
breakfast treat. Just don't take 6 of them:-)

Wendy