Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] CartGirl563@gmail.com is offline

Default Restaurant owner to teach kids' classes on table manners

On May 27, 10:58 pm, "jmcquown" > wrote:
> Ophelia wrote:
> > jmcquown wrote:

> >> YET ANOTHER REASON TO REINSTITUTE THE BLOCK ON GMAIL POSTERS. The
> >> Assholes let you out of school, didn't they? You've probably got 3
> >> kids and don't know who the baby's daddies are. And are dating some
> >> guy with 3 more. IDIOT.

> > Why in the world would you say that. What that poster was saying was
> > more than feasible.

> Absolutely not feasible or warranted.
>
> > Do I take you have no children or at least have never breast fed??

> I have no children; I chose not to have them. Just because I have the
> equipment doesn't mean I automatically have to give birth.

First smart thing you ever did.

> > Your response does seem dreadfully over the top

> No, HER response was over the top. What does my having a cat have to do
> with breast feeding children in a restaurant lobby?

To demonstrate that your cat possesses something which you lack. The
sense not to eat near shit and ****.

> Reinstituted my killfile of the gmail domain. It's obvious school has let out for
> summer and someone's mommy isn't paying attention to what their kids are
> doing with their computer.

Someone who's not using gmail better let Jill know it's time to check
in to the psych ward and get her meds adjusted. They Hysteria is back.