Posted to rec.food.baking
[email protected] gordogasputras@gmail.com is offline

Default food processor dough making

I have the 14 cup cuisinart but can;t get good results with the dough
setting. We only use freshly ground wholemeal flour but find that the
processor does not knead properly. Maybe we are doing something
wrong.

I actually bought the cuisinart instead of a kitchenaid because of the
dough setting, thinking it'd be easier than hand kneading.

i find that the motor often stalls especially when using pulse and the
speed does not seem to adjust like it is supposed to.

Has anyone else had success with 100% wholemeal breads?

Dale.