Posted to alt.cookies.yum.yum.yum,alt.cooking-chien,alt.military.retired.recipes,rec.food.baking,rec.food.cooking
Sheldon Sheldon is offline

Default ROGER'S GOLDEN SYRUP

"MOMPEAGRAM" wrote:
> Lyles comes in a can and doesn't keep long. They tried a plastic bottle
> but went back to the can. I prefer the bottle.

And here I thought you'd say something intelligent like the products
taste differently, or that Roger's costs substantially less, but no,
your's is the dumbest reason ever. What's so difficult about pouring
syrup into a different container. duh

You actually want folks to do your shopping and mail you care packages
because you're too lazy to pour syrup into a squeeze bottle, puh-
leeze! Sheesh!

And just like a newbie I see you're cross posting all over usenet...
but rather than remove all those Newsgroups except for rfc I'll just
leave them there so everyone can see how very ignorant, lazy, and what
a vile and totally useless human being you are.

Sheldon

Sheldon