Posted to rec.food.preserving
The Joneses[_1_] The Joneses[_1_] is offline

Default Edrena (I think) Lime Marmalade

"Anny Middon" > wrote in message
. net...
> Edrena, was it you who was experimenting with lime marmalade last year?
>
> I ask because I was rereading Preserving Memories (kind of a combo
> memoir/cookbook) and she had a recipe for lime marmalade. I'm not willing
> to try her recipe myself, because it's one of those that take three days
> to make. I'm too fond of instant gratification myself, so that when a
> recipe says "On the second day..." I usually take it to mean, "Danger!
> Return the way you came!"
>
> But I'll post or email the recipe if you (or anyone else) is interested.
>
> Anny

Y'all go right ahead! I'll be interested in the process and I've got lots
of patience.
I'm leaning toward just lime jamalade. I just made it up. Made with
citrus, no lime peel, with chunky pieces of lime supremes. No fibrous parts.
I report in when I make it.
Edrena