Posted to rec.food.preserving
Anny Middon Anny Middon is offline

Default Ping: Edrena (I think) Lime Marmalade

Edrena, was it you who was experimenting with lime marmalade last year?

I ask because I was rereading Preserving Memories (kind of a combo
memoir/cookbook) and she had a recipe for lime marmalade. I'm not willing
to try her recipe myself, because it's one of those that take three days to
make. I'm too fond of instant gratification myself, so that when a recipe
says "On the second day..." I usually take it to mean, "Danger! Return the
way you came!"

But I'll post or email the recipe if you (or anyone else) is interested.

Anny