Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking,rec.crafts.brewing,rec.food.drink.beer
oldhickory oldhickory is offline

Default Drinking beer and then wine

I did not know it was wise to mix grapes and grains at all.

Once I was young and silly and went out with an in-law and drank beer and
shots of amaretto and soda all night. Big mistake.
A few years later, during a visit to Japan, I mixed beer and wine and sake
when I was overcome by the hospitality of the my friends and their collegues
(at their vinyard). It was ugly.

After that I learned not to mix at all. A friend told me: "beer, then
liquor--never sicker....liquor, beer--never fear!

I still don't mix unless it's just one of each the entire night. It's just
not worth it.

--

ups.com...