Posted to alt.food.wine
Hunt Hunt is offline

Default Red wine: the older the better, and white?

In article om>,
says...

>On May 18, 3:17 pm, > wrote:
>> What a shame that some folks (UC) feel that a very reasonable question
>> deserves condescension.

>I did not answer condescendingly. I was trying to point out that the
>question was too general to answer simply. It seems too me that the
>poster needs a general introduction to wine, based on his question.

I would respectfully disagree. I took the time to read all of the posts to the
thread, and feel that the OP got some very good info to the question posed. I
cannot find fault with any of it, except to say that I have had very good
older Viognier, but never an older Gwerz. OTOH, maybe it has 100% to do with
the ones that I have sampled, so I cannot directly even fault that.

Hunt