Posted to alt.food.wine
[email protected] judith.lea@googlemail.com is offline

Default 92 Mayacamas Cabernet Sauvignon

On May 20, 4:25 pm, DaleW > wrote:

> US (NYC metro area). US market is not generally great for poultry
> other than chicken, duck, and turkey. We can find capon and goose
> pretty easily. I can get guinea hens, pheasant, squab but it takes
> effort.- >

I love goose especially with potato stuffing. The USA is such a huge
place compared with England. I have been to many of your major
cities, including New York, and I particularly found the fish to be
absolutely great, in New Orleans, Galveston, Long Beach and San
Francisco and so cheap. in England the same shellfish would cost an
arm and a leg.

Judith