Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
The Steeping Pot The Steeping Pot is offline

Default spam again (was The Steeping Pot - Specialty Teas & Accessories)

On May 16, 2:09 pm, Will Yardley >
wrote:
> Maybe it's time to revisit the group's charter... the current one is
> pretty minimal:
>
> http://pages.ripco.net/~c4ha2na9/tea/charter.html
>
> If there's agreement from the group, I think it might make sense to
> specifically limit commercial posts entirely, or at least clarify the
> policy on commercial posts, so that we don't have any ambiguity w/r/t
> posts like this, and the Art of Tea post.

I don't see why it's an issue as long as it's related to the topic of
the group, and provides some sort of useful information. As a
consumer, I like to be informed of something I might be interested in.