Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ,rec.food.cooking
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_16_] Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_16_] is offline

Default Proofs of LORD Almighty GOD: Pastorio was convicted by the Holy Spirit on the eve of Halloween, stricken on the eve of Christmas, slain on April Fool's day, and now another convicted by the Holy Spirit projects his own homicidal thoughts.

convicted neighbor JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
> > convicted neighbor JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

> >> Then, why bother learning to improve one's cooking techniques if all
> >> you're
> >> doing is trying to overcome the accursed nature of the world? What a
> >> waste
> >> of time! Matter of fact, why bother trying to get better at anything, be
> >> it
> >> playing music, doing surgery, or helping your girlfriend have more and
> >> bigger orgasms?
> >>
> >> Sounds like all learning is a waste of time.

> > Without GOD blessing you, everything you do will indeed be a waste of
> > time because of the lack of meaning (Ecclesiastes).

> In other words, you're responsible for nothing, really.

Incorrect.

The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ have the awesome responsibility of
doing that which is the perfect will of GOD.

> How childish.

Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiates).

> Little kids depend on their parents to make sure things happen.

Actually, all things happen by GOD.

> You depend on god.

It remains my choice to receive the guidance of the Holy Spirit in
everything I say, do, and write.

> This is how the Spanish Inquisition was justified.

Without the LORD, your beliefs are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

> This is how Islamic militants justify killing.

Non sequitur.

Islamic militants believe in GOD whereas you do not.

The topic here concerns your homicidal thoughts and not theirs...

.... your being forgiven by GOD and not their being forgiven.

Suggested reading:

http://abchung.livejournal.com/986.h...d=25562#t25562

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets"
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth