Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ,rec.food.cooking
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_16_] Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_16_] is offline

Default Proofs of LORD Almighty GOD: Pastorio was convicted by the Holy Spirit on the eve of Halloween, stricken on the eve of Christmas, slain on April Fool's day, and now another convicted by the Holy Spirit projects his own homicidal thoughts.

convicted neighbor JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

> >> Are you suggesting that rice fails because the world remains accursed?
> >>
> >> YES OR NO?

> > The logically correct answer here is "YES."

> Then, why bother learning to improve one's cooking techniques if all you're
> doing is trying to overcome the accursed nature of the world? What a waste
> of time! Matter of fact, why bother trying to get better at anything, be it
> playing music, doing surgery, or helping your girlfriend have more and
> bigger orgasms?
>
> Sounds like all learning is a waste of time.

Without GOD blessing you, everything you do will indeed be a waste of
time because of the lack of meaning (Ecclesiastes).

The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor more
special...

.... we are simply forgiven by GOD:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/

May you wisely choose to be forgiven by GOD too by publicly declaring
with your mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets"
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth