Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ,rec.food.cooking

Default Proofs of LORD Almighty GOD: Pastorio was convicted by the Holy Spirit on the eve of Halloween, stricken on the eve of Christmas, slain on April Fool's day, and now another convicted by the Holy Spirit projects his own homicidal thoughts.

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> convicted neighbor JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

>> > Not for those who have been forgiven by HIM:
>> >
>> > http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/
>> >
>> > May you wisely choose to be forgiven too by publicly declaring with
>> > your mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"

>> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay

>> I'm sure Jesus was a nice guy, and if he lived next door, it would be fun
>> open a few cold Molsons with him and laugh our asses off about his mom's
>> "virgin birth" fantasy.

> You would be the only one laughing.
>
>> But LORD???

> Yes.
>
>> Nah...he was a human being, just like us.

> Neither then nor now.
>
>> Sorry, Andrew.

> You are forgiven by me.
>
>> You're connected with at least one hospital, right?

> It remains my choice to continue to be affiliated with hospitals that
> are blessed by GOD.

So, you are connected with a hospital. Good. Go find the appropriate doctor
and ask about meds to control delusional behavior. Tell him/her also that
you're afraid you might actually say things to people IN PERSON that you say
here, and somebody's going to beat the crap out of you as a result. In other
words, reveal that you are a danger to yourself.