Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ,rec.food.cooking
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_16_] Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_16_] is offline

Default Proofs of LORD Almighty GOD: Pastorio was convicted by the Holy Spirit on the eve of Halloween, stricken on the eve of Christmas, slain on April Fool's day, and now another convicted by the Holy Spirit projects his own homicidal thoughts.

convicted neighbor JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
> > convicted neighbor JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

> >> No. It means two things:
> >>
> >> 1) As I proved earlier, you are using a dead guy's name to attract
> >> attention.

> > Without the LORD, your fantasies are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

> You have no mind of your own?

GOD remains the Source of all knowledge and wisdom that HE has given
me.

> I do.

Your brain is worthless with HIS knowledge and wisdom.

> You're jealous.

You are projecting.

> Your deity is your crutch.

HE is the reason I do not need a crutch.

The same can not be written about you.

> >> 2) You are too stupid to change your subject line so it relates to the
> >> subject at hand.

> > Your lack of reading comprehension does not bode well for your level
> > of cognitive functioning.

> Very funny.

Actually, your deficits sadden me.

May GOD bless you.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets"
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth