Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default New Postal Rates

jmcquown wrote on Mon, 14 May 2007 10:44:42 -0500:

j> Steve Pope wrote:

j> No, Steve, I haven't used this service in about 4 months (I
j> don't often send anything more than a letter). I did always
j> find it to be useful. If the new rates have made it
j> difficult then I guess when I need to mail a package I'll
j> just go to the post office. (sigh)

I've been a liberal for a long time and normally, I am favor of
unions.
If I were paranoid, I would suspect make-work for the Postal
Workers Union by making people come to an actual Post Office,
not inept supervision by the arithmetically challenged Postal
Commissioners! I wonder if any of them have ever mailed a
letter personally, recently?

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

E-mail, with obvious alterations: