Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking
Rechazador de Disparates Rechazador de Disparates is offline

Default The taco stand inspired McDonalds

On May 14, 6:01?am, "Hoges in WA" > wrote:

> These Green Chile Cheese Burgers sound good - I'm in Oz so I'm not familiar
> with them.

Can you get canned Ortega chiles and avocados in Perth?

Mash up a ripe avocado and mix it with a little mayo.

Throw a ground beef patty on the grill or barbie and cook it to taste.

Fry the ortega chile at the same time.

Melt some mozarella?on the patty.

Grill the hamburger bun a bit (don't tell me you don't have hamburger
buns in Oz!)

Slather the avocado on the bun, garnish with sliced onion or
scallions, stack it all together and scarf it down.

Then, the next time you make a green chile burger, try it with one or
two jalapeno peppers.