KenCo

Default OT netscape 7.+

Brian Mailman wrote:

> Ellen Wickberg wrote:
> >
> > in article , Brian Mailman at lid
> > wrote on 6/12/03 10:50 am:

> > > Right... this project was for a friend who loves roasted red peppers,*
> > > but has arthritis in her thumbs and can't peel them easily AND since
> > > they're extremely cheap in the Hispanic/Latino markets here during the
> > > summer months and horribly expensive during the winter ones (it's kind
> > > of a myth about "you can always get anything in California"--you can,
> > > but you pay for it out of season))....

> > Bernardin has a recipe for marinated, roasted peppers in their new book and
> > probably on their website which is the Canadian part of Alltrista's website.
> > If if isn't, I can post it for you.

> Cool. I'd appreciate that. Or a URL (IF it comes up for me, I'm
> finding more and more sites are leaving Netscape 4.79 behind and wind up
> with "you need to update" messages).
>
> The marination might be equivalent to pickling, though and I don't want
> that . But it's worth taking a look at....
>
> B/

just send away for the CD, its $10 or 20
or look in CompUSA/Sams Club etc.

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Linux (SuSE 8.2) user #329121
Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the
sending of this contaminant free message We do concede
that a signicant number of electrons may have been
inconvenienced