Posted to rec.food.cooking
dtwright37 dtwright37 is offline

Default Favorite tip/technique you've learned on tv cooking shows?

On May 9, 12:20 pm, notbob > wrote:

>I used to cook scrambled eggs
> like the old greasy spoon frycook. Hot and fast! Slightly browned
> and dry as a bone. No wonder US eaters love ketchup on their
> scrambled eggs. No more.

Several years ago, I had a lady friend whose teen-aged daughter (I was
an old fart then and still am) brought a bottle of ketchup to the
table no matter what I had cooked. I was a very good cook then, and I
am, still. It was part of what led to our breaking up.

David, happily married to someone else for a bunch of years