Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Favorite tip/technique you've learned on tv cooking shows?

Nancy wrote on Thu, 10 May 2007 09:45:51 -0400:

??>> On 2007-05-10, George > wrote:
??>>
??>>> There must be or you wouldn't see bags of chopped onions
??>>> (next to the precut potatoes) in the store.
??>>
??>> I haven't run across those, but I have no doubt.

NY> Once in a while I buy frozen chopped onions and green
NY> peppers. They come in pretty handy on occasion. Of course,
NY> you can chop your own and freeze them, and I've done that.

The lever and grid type (Alligator) onion choppers available at
many stores now, not just Williams-Sonoma, are fast, inexpensive
and easy to clean, especially in a dishwasher.

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

E-mail, with obvious alterations:
not.jim.silverton.at.comcast.not