Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Mck©®[_2_] Mck©®[_2_] is offline

Default Bored....?

On 9 May 2007 15:38:29 -0700, wrote:

>Newsgroups: alt.food.diabetic
>Subject: Bored....?
>Date: 9 May 2007 15:38:29 -0700
> >
> <t470i.7249$D52.5716@trndny04>
> .com>

>On May 9, 1:38 pm, "mark AT markduncanDOTnet" <"mark AT
>markduncanDOTnet"> wrote:
>> wrote:
>> > If what I originally posted about what one of my business partners
>> > actually was able to do in our business venture didn't get YOU to
>> > think and/or dream what YOU may be able to do to help people in your
>> > life while helping yourself, then sadly it's too late already......and
>> > opportunity has once again passed you by! Again, YOU are probably not
>> > someone who (1) would like to capitalize on your people skills,
>> > contacts, expertise, experience and knowledge (2) would like to know
>> > about a way for you to double your income, get out of debt, retire
>> > early, diversify your income, pay for your kid's college tuition, stay
>> > home with your kids, travel more, etc. and request additional
>> > information (3) would like to have more fun while earning money. My
>> > question to you is can you see yourself doing what you are doing right
>> > now for the rest of your life? Again, I realize most people are NOT
>> > going to do anything but attack me and say things about "spam" but
>> > forward the next chain letter email they get in their email to
>> > everyone they know. Having said all of that I'm not sure if this would
>> > be for you or not anyway......and that's okay!

>> > Lajon

>> I consider your post to be SPAM since none of it applies to me and it is
>> soliciting for a money making venture. I have enough money, am happily
>> married, live in a beautiful home, drive a hybrid, am "retired" everyday
>> because I love my job, and I have a great deal of fun doing what I do
>> for a living.
>>
>> (BTW, this is a DIABETIC newsgroup... not a BUSINESS VENTURE newsgroup.)
>>
>> Enjoy.- Hide quoted text -

>Mark,
>It's SIMPLY AMAZING how many people I meet that "have enough money"
>but each and everyday all of us read and/or hear about people in the
>entertainment business, sports business, etc. that are millionaires
>and/or billionaires within their current or past employment that are
>DIVERSIFYING their incomes to get residual income streams and
>SUGGESTING that those of us who ARE NOT millionaires and billionaires
>within our current employment or past employment do the SAME thing...!
>I know people that don't "have enough money" but I can guarantee make
>more than you do in your current employment that are GIVING their
>money away to help others. Can you say the same thing..? Mark, it's
>GREAT that you are happily married and that's the most important
>thing, not the fact that you drive a hybrid and have a beautiful
>house...! How is it that you are "retired" everyday and love your
>job...? I'm sure that your bosses love the fact that you love your job
> [...]

OrgName: Comcast Cable Communications, Inc.
OrgID: CMCS
Address: 1800 Bishops Gate Blvd
City: Mt Laurel
StateProv: NJ
PostalCode: 08054
Country: US

NetRange: 67.160.0.0 - 67.191.255.255
CIDR: 67.160.0.0/11
NetName: ATT-COMCAST
NetHandle: NET-67-160-0-0-1
Parent: NET-67-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: DNS.INFLOW.PA.BO.COMCAST.NET
NameServer: DNS.CMC.CO.DENVER.COMCAST.NET
Comment:
RegDate: 2002-12-16
Updated: 2006-07-11

OrgAbuseHandle: NAPO-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Network Abuse and Policy Observance
OrgAbusePhone: +1-856-317-7272
OrgAbuseEmail:

OrgTechHandle: IC161-ARIN
OrgTechName: Comcast Cable Communications Inc
OrgTechPhone: +1-856-317-7200
OrgTechEmail: