Posted to rec.food.cooking
Jo Anne Jo Anne is offline

Default Favorite tip/technique you've learned on tv cooking shows?

On Wed, 09 May 2007 12:20:44 -0500, notbob > wrote:

>Most of us here watch them. Julia, Jacques, The Bam Man and The
>Perv.... But, have they ever really been of any real influence? Have
>you ever really learned anything from these folks. Perhaps I should
>ask, have you ever really changed how you cooked something because of
>what you saw on these shows.

Ever since I saw how Alton Brown cooks hamburgers, I haven't done them
any other way.

Just the ground beef and salt. No egg, no bread crumbs, no ketchup, no
other crap. Just the ground beef and salt.

My husband agrees that hamburgers are much better this way.

Jo Anne