MarilynŠ

Default Applesauce - Splenda?

In ,
Feuer > took a deep breath, sighed and spoke thusly:
> "MarilynŠ" wrote:
>
>> I've raised my kids that way, too. I have one that will not eat
>> gravy, but since gravy isn't exactly high on the list of vitamin and
>> mineral-packed foods, I say, fine, you don't have to eat it. But
>> they have to eat their vegetables. I tell him it could be worse, I
>> could make him eat brussel sprouts or lima beans, both of which I
>> like, but no one else in the family, including my husband, will
>> touch.

> There are I think better ways than forcing kids to eat vegetables.
> I believe my mother is the only one in my family who likes lima
> beans.
>
> David
> lover of most beans.

It's not a matter of forcing. They can go without eating them, but they don't get to take
up the slack of eating more of what they like at the table. I have a couple of kids who
would fill up on meat and nothing else if I gave them that option.

Yeah, they have a choice. Eat it or go hungry.

--
Marilyn