Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Stan (the Man)[_4_] Stan (the Man)[_4_] is offline

Default Traeger vs. Louisiana wood pellet grills

"SteveSch" > wrote in message
news
> On Mon, 22 May 2006 08:14:10 -0400, Stan (the Man) wrote:
>
>> a spatchcocked chicken. (I also own 3 charcoal grills -- 2 Webers and 1
>> cheap Home Depot model which is my favorite.)

> Hi Stan,
>
> What cheap one do you have? I am looking for a cheap grill.
>
> Thanks,
> Steve

On a bit of a delay, eh, Steve?

Home Depot sells a small black grill for about $49.95. They keep it with
the grilling accessories. Don't know the brand. I just dumped the one I
used for two seasons and got a new one. It had a couple of small dents, so
they gave me 10% off. Great little grill.

--
Stan