Posted to rec.food.cooking
Buddy[_2_] Buddy[_2_] is offline

Default "So You Want To Go To Culinary School..."

notbob so bravely stated:
> On 2007-05-08, Gregory Morrow > wrote:
>
>> Although the restaurant industry is expected to create two million
>> new jobs....

> ....the 20 million illegal immigrants will continue to keep wages
> depressed.

Naw, it'll be the Republicans that continue to keep wages depressed
while secretly hiring the immigrants under the table and blaming
everything else under the sun ;-)

--
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't hold his head under 'til
the bubbles stop.