George Shirley

Default what is the shelf life of wheat bran and oat bran?

You probably had trouble sleeping because your guts were churning from
that much fiber. Unless you have a daily intake of food that has that
much fiber in it you will have some minor problems until your gut learns
to handle it. At least that's what happens to me. YMMV

Cross postings removed as I don't usually post to those groups.

George