Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diabetes,alt.atheism,alt.support.diet.low-carb,rec.food.cooking
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD is offline

Default Proofs of LORD Almighty GOD: Pastorio died on April Fool's day, diabetic FR is now satan's sockpuppet, and satan tries to keep type-2 diabetics from being cured.

convicted neighbor James R. Hunt (aka Black Druid, )

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...25dc0bf3f26c8?

> Wow chung just keeps getting more and more unstable.

In my every closer walk with LORD Jesus Christ, HE continue to keep me
completely well.

> Seriously I hope
> someone in a position athority takes notice of his behavior (I can
> only imagine how he acts off line) and gets him some treatment before
> his behavior gets dangerous to others.

Newsflash: All authority in the world has belonged to LORD Jesus
Christ since HIS resurrection.

"Behold, I have overcome the world ! " -- LORD Jesus Christ

Amen ! ! !

Laus Deo ! ! !

Marana tha

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth