Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
Dar V Dar V is offline

Default Does anyone stir durring primary fermentation?

I stir my cranberry wine during fermentation 2 times a day, foam or no foam,
and I usually flip my bag of fruit too. Since I cover my fermentation
container with plastic wrap and use a rubberband to hold it down; I don't
worry about stuff growing in it. I don't use bentonite during fermentation.
Good-luck.
Darlene