Posted to rec.food.equipment
Dee Dee Dee Dee is offline

Default DO NOT BUY FROM KITCHENSOURCE-COM

On May 3, 3:28 pm, wrote:
> I recently ordered an item from this company and they replied that it
> would be backordered for two months. nevertheless they charged my
> credit card for the full cost of the item. when i registered a
> complaint, the customer service agent said this was standard practice
> for this company. at my request, they have now promised to refund to
> the credit card.
>
> even if this was done in good faith, they wanted to use my money for
> free for two months. and if the item was never supplied to them,
> would they have spontaneously refunded the charged amount? i'm not
> sure...
>
> fyi, this kitchensource-com company runs the following websites:
> :: Kitchen Accessories Unlimited
> :: Cabinet Accessories Unlimited
> :: Bathroom Accessories Unlimited
> :: Home Accessories Unlimited
> :: Patio Accessories Unlimited

What was it that you ordered? How much? No matter whatthe amount, it
is not right.

Just as it is not right for one of the big, big hardware stores to
want ALL the money up front before you even get a measurement -- and
I'm talking about thousands of dollars.

I,too, try to put charges on American Express as they tend to have the
best policy of returning money that a company has not delivered the
goods.

Dee