Posted to rec.food.cooking
Kathy-in-NZ Kathy-in-NZ is offline

Default Recipe search engine

On May 3, 6:06 pm, Mike > wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Just wanted to share with you a tool I built to find recipes, it's
> using Google technology searching on 4,500 recipe sites worldwide. Try
> to search for the most odd recipe and i am pretty sure you will find
> it Comments welcomed.
>
> http://recipesearch.googlepages.com
>
> Enjoy!
>
> Michael

I tested it out, using unusual recipes. It seems very good so I've
bookmarked it, thank you. IOne of the recipes I tried it out on was
Colonial Goose, which I thought was pretty much a DownUnder recipe,
but it brought up other sites.

For those who don't know what Colonial Goose is, It's pretty much
stuffed lamb/hogget/mutton, though in the old days it would have been
mutton, which isn't as readily available now. Mutton has more flavour,
but isn't as tender.