Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Big Jim Big Jim is offline

Default Mid June HTH Q Fest

Anybody interested please contact me for more info

Hey Everyone!

We're planning one of our HTH Barbecue weekends for
June 15th.-17th.

Everyone on the various bbq lists are invited.

We'll try for a big seafood boil on Friday night. On Saturday,
we're planning a big breakfast/brunch in late morning. In the
afternoon, we'll be butchering a hog or so and maybe some
chickens. This will be followed by an evening bbq meal. And
finally, a big breakfast on Sunday morning.

For those of you who have never attended, we are located in
south central Georgia about 2 1/2 hours south of Atlanta. There
is no charge for anything and guests are only expected to bring
their own beverages (adult -- or otherwise ) and maybe a folding
chair. We will have coffee.

You can contact me at
for further information on lodging, directions, etc.

This is a get-together for the whole family and everyone is
welcome. Here are some pictures from a previous HTH:
http://bobinga.com/hth/hth.htm

Hope to see some of you again soon and meet some others
for the first time!

Bob in Ga

--
James A. "Big Jim" Whitten