Posted to rec.food.baking
martha martha is offline

Default food processor dough making

NO! You did great! For the most part, it's that I have a hard time with
"steps". As it turned out. (the bread) It gave up a "good looking loaf"...
but instead of a thump when thumped it made a kind of snap. It was heavy,
and spongy... almost rubbery... almost....
The yeast had been undisturbed in the fridge for a year. It didn't really