Brian Mailman

Default Why so long for soups?

"Marilyn=A9" wrote:

> And this is something everyone here has tried to get across to you, tha=

t we
> simply do NOT have the definitive answer.

(snip)

Couldn't have said it better, thanks.

> But you're reminding me of kids when they keep pestering their parents =

with "Why?"

Yeah. I've got this friend who, when she puts her mind to it, can argue
and nag whycantiwhycantiwhycanti until the cows come home and will
continue until she wears you out and you just give in that black is
white and the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. I've tried to
stop it with, "Look, this is futile, because you're going to do what you
want, so let's just cut out the middle 2 hours and say I agree..."

> I hate to sound testy about this, but what it sounds like to me is that=

you
> really want someone out there to come forward and say it's okay to do =

it for
> only 60 minutes, to validate your opinion on it...

Exactly so.... I'm "hearing" the same thing. =

B/