Kacey

Default Why so long for soups?

Depending upon which combination of veggies I use to make soup (without
any meat, poultry) I pressure can for the longest timed veggie included.
The 75 minutes isn't unrealistic depending upon the veggies, the
thickness of the veggies and the thickness of the broth.
Kacey

--
Outgoing messages scanned with Norton AntiVirus 2003