Thread: Mouldy Cheese
View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 26-04-2007, 06:15 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Dave Smith[_2_] Dave Smith[_2_] is offline
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,640
Default Mouldy Cheese


wrote:

Last time I had a nice dinner party, a guest brought some cheese as a
"Gift". I already had a fruit and cheese plate nicely arraged, so I asked
her to just put it in the fridge.

Well last night I found the cheeze. It said Cammenbeart on the label, and
it was FULL of mould!

I guess I should throw it out. I tried to scrape off the mould, but it
was all in the crevices.



You should save it for the next time you are invited to the house of the
person who brought it to you and re-gift. You can tell them how much you
enjoyed the one they gave you and thought you should return the favour.