fresh~horses

Default OT: With recipe Was: Chili con Queso

"Charles Gifford" > wrote in message ink.net>...
> "Arri London" > wrote in message
> >

> > And the German as well. Then of course the Scot could have Norse
> > ancestry in there too, as could most of the Irish side.

> Well yes. Rape and pillage and all that. However the Normans were Norse by
> definition. You and I are probably some degree of cousins! ;-)
>
> Charlie

Actually, they were farmers. Why *some* want to cling to the idea of
Viking rape and pillage (thinking that adds to their masculinity
somehow?) is beyond me. Wherever they went, they traded, settled, and
farmed, and that is why you may have their ancestry.

Orkney
Ukraine
Russia
Ireland