Posted to rec.food.cooking
notbob notbob is offline

Default Why do we still use chopsticks?

On 2007-04-22, Phred > wrote:

> The only decent free "wine" I've ever been served on a plane was a
> tequila served on flights from Hermosillo to Tucson 30 years ago.

I recently traveled on the California Zypher from CO to CA.
Unfortunately, recent appropriation cut-backs to AMTRAK have rendered
the dining experience little better than a bad Denny's. But, I was
able to get a 375ml bottle of an astonishingly good imported Italian
Pinot Grigio with my dried out salmon dinner. One online article
suggests it may have been Cavitt brand, but I don't recall.
Regardless, it was pretty darn good.

nb