Alf Christophersen

Default Bacon

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 22:57:44 +0100, "Christophe Bachmann"
> wrote:

>I totally concur with what was written above, but would add that there's a
>trick that can help, but is absolutely not guaranteed, it depends on the
>amount of water that was pumped into your bacon, but just quickly rinsing
>each cut in running cold water before patting them dry with absorbing paper

About30-40 years ago here in Norway when bacon was far more salted
than today, bacon pieces was simmered in hot water for a few minutes
to remove excess salt and then water poured out of pan and bacon
fried.
Then stickiness was no problem whatsoever.