bogus address

Default Possum?

>> Both TB and leprosy need treatment by multiple antibiotics for some
>> time - the TB protocol was developed in Edinburgh in the 1950s,
>> but it took twenty years for an analogous regimen to be adopted for
>> leprosy.

> Q. What did the leper say to the prostitute?
> A. "Keep the tip."

Q: What happened to the prostitute afterwards?
A: Her business fell off.

I wonder if jokes like that ever really go away with changing
fashions, or whether one generation of 15-year-olds tells them
to the next? I think I must have heard that one in 1964. There
was an epidemic of leper jokes at the time.

========> Email to "j-c" at this site; email to "bogus" will bounce <========
Jack Campin: 11 Third Street, Newtongrange, Midlothian EH22 4PU; 0131 6604760
<http://www.purr.demon.co.uk/purrhome.html> food intolerance data & recipes,
Mac logic fonts, Scots traditional music files and CD-ROMs of Scottish music.