Posted to rec.food.cooking
Karen AKA Kajikit Karen AKA Kajikit is offline

Default Last nights dinner - vegetable soup... tonight's dinner - vegetable stew!

On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 14:07:41 -0500, "jmcquown"
> wrote:

>Sounds like a plan. And of course you can freeze it, too, you know, so you
>don't have to feel like you're eating nothing but the stew day in, day out!

The freezer's full alas... in the end I decided it was simplest for me
to just eat it myself, so I've had a bowl for lunch each day (3 days
now). It should be finished tomorrow (I hope!) and if it's not the
last of it will hit the trashcan - much more of it and I think I'll
grow roots!