Helen McElroy

Default Bacon

After reading the start of that post again...
Yes, broiling. Generally a wire rack within a tray to catch drips.
Do American folk cook using this often?
It is a fundamental part of British cookery, and the government
encourage it as an alternative to frying.
If you guys don't, does anyone know where that cultural divergence came
from?

Helen