Mark Preston

Default Chinese Classic Recipes #1 - Kung Pao Chicken

Bob Pastorio <snip>

> Nicholas Zhou <snip>

Better to sign up with

Lee Kum Kee

(the maker of Chinese sauces).

I'm a "member" of their site. They occasionally send me a newsletter
with recipes. I've never received any spam or commercial solications
from them or other Chinese firms -- food related or otherwise.

For those who like Chinese, but refuse to give ANYTHING in return,
try:

http://www.hkcg.com/text/en/cooking/cooking_01.asp

these people have recently much changed their webpages and now, rather
than a webpage loaded with graphics, all you get is a picture of the
dish and the ingredients and instructions. Well, there is a way to
email the recipe as well. As an avid fan of Chinese food, I can
recommend it to one and all.