Posted to rec.food.cooking
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default frozen shrimp, how long will they keep in freezer?

http://i3.tinypic.com/4d4txqb.jpg

> > Mixed organic greenery with a choice of dressings.

> Salad tongs!! LOL!! We used to use salad 'servers', but whenever it's
> just the SO and me, we use our hands..... much easier, and saves on
> washing up :-)
>

> > Dinner 040407
> > http://i13.tinypic.com/2lna7te.jpg
> >
> > Baked salmon with herbs and lemon, sautee'd shrimp and steamed

> veggies.
> > Simple and delicious. ;-d

> The prawns and asparagus look nice, can't see the salmon for the skin
> and the lemons!!

The skin was on the underside... That's a coating of herbs.

> Another way to do the spears is to 'marinate' them in a shallow dish
> with some EVOO, Balsamic, salt&pepper. Don't have to leave them too
> long, just long enough for a griddle frypan to get *very* hot. Drop the
> spears on so that they get the char marks across, turn once, leave for
> 15secs and they are done.

Mm, I have quick fried aspergrass. It am good stuff!

I was attempting to have everything come out at the same time as the
fish. Steaming worked and was expedient. :-) The Dill weed topping was
tasty and they were still slightly crisp, but thanks!

> I had a friend who vowed *never* to eat as. spears because all she'd
> ever had was the tinned type. She tried my char grilled spears and now
> cooks them like that all the time :-)

<gag> I don't know what it is about canned asparagus, but to me, it
always has a "burnt" flavor, even if eaten straight from the can.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.