Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Chef Juke[_1_] Chef Juke[_1_] is offline

Default Baanana Pudding

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 13:20:38 -0400, Jeff Givens
> wrote:

>OK, over the last couple of years I have become rather proficient in butt &
>beans (real smoked beans, none of the BBQ place I visit in the south seem
>to do this), but I've realized I am missing a key item of the BBQ troika.
>
>I had some of the best damn BP in my life the other day and I realized this
>egregious omission in my manu.
>
>Anyone have a fav BP recipe? Something more then boxed pudding glopped on
>some vanilla wafers - I know there isn't much more than that but what I had
>the other day was so damn good it has me wondering.
>
>Thanks.
>_________________________________________________ ________________
>JG... Jeff Givens
>

>"My hovercraft is full of eels."

Okay, while I don't have a recipe to share, I do have a copy of my
favorite ode to this particular custardly delight:

http://www.chefjuke.com/sod/

(If you don't hear the song, click on the PLAY button on the little
ipod image)

-Chef Juke
"EVERYbody Eats When They Come To MY House!"
www.chefjuke.com